Friday, August 29, 2008

Going

After work today we are heading north to our other property until Monday. This will be our last weekend away until after the 1st of January next year. I signed up for a fondant class, no this doesn't mean I am making the cake, but we are looking at the possibility. After they get a place for the reception (next weeks focus) they will work on the invitations. We will go and look at wedding cakes and see what is out there. I will dig out my recipes for speciality coffees, call the church to borrow certain things, etc., etc, etc. And start preparing my house for a houseful. Life is taking a turn on the freeway for awhile, so I am going to enjoy a few days off. Remember God is good! and miracles do happen!
Have a great week, and God Bless ♥

1 comment:

Dawn said...

It's fun and stressful! But so worth it.

Daily scripture