Sunday, August 17, 2008

When it's hot.

What do you do when it is 106 outside? You lie around (toy mouse on belly) on the ground in front of the fans. I think exposing the belly must help keep them cool.
Or you lie on top of the cat rise under the ceiling fan.

Photo taken from under. Or as E.T said "Phone home!" It had to have been cooler there.
I know it gets hot here, but it can be uncomfortable at times. Yes the AC helps quit a bit, but when the bill comes it is not fun when it is higher then you like. We are expecting cooler weather this week, in the mid to high 90's. I know that isn't cool, but it is much better then triple digits. My preference is still ocean weather. I really miss the cool fog.
We went to a Bridle show today at the conference center, and the AC building was very nice.
God Bless........


No comments:

Daily scripture