Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Living Well Wednesday

It has been a whirl wind week. I'd like to go back to last Wednesday and start over. I am glad to say the scale is down another pound, though I'd love it to be 2 lbs a week, it is still down and that is good. Today I 'officially' start back to work, even though I have been going and doing some work in my class all week, now at least I get paid for it. What really changes now is when I get up I like some time to myself to do my devotions then get on the computer for a short time. I will now do my devotions then get ready for work. Going to the gym will be after work now and not in the mornings. I like morning. On top of all that is wedding stuff.

Today we are going down to look at wedding dress, I pray for success there. The wedding is set for November 22. I am also going to purchase some things for wedding favors - probably tomorrow. I am going to concentrate on some of the little things, and some of the big things also. As soon as she told me the date I got a sub for the entire week before, so thats out of the way.


As things go I am planning on retiring at the end of this school year = praying all goes well. I wasn't ready so it started just being for my husband and no other reason, so he could fullfill his dreams and stop nagging me. But after my oldest moved to Colorado it motivated me more so I could visit more often and spend more time there (we'll be driving to Colorado next summer for a couple weeks). Now that my future son-in-law is re-enlisiting in the army, I am expecting they will be out of state also, so I will need time to go and visit them also. My boys are more then likely to stay in Calif. but I need time for them also. Not to mention other family members.

Enough ramblings, I need to get ready for work and am procrastinating big time.

Have a great day and God Bless


4 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats on losing another pound sweetie.

Suzie said...

Congratulations!!! 2 pounds!!!! You're doing great.

btw...I love that picture of your son right below today's post. It captures such fun. :)

Suzie ;)

Joan said...

Another Pound is Great! Have a great day!

Tammy said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! Weddings are wonderful motivators, aren't they?! Keep it up!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Daily scripture