Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Living Well Wednesdays

I have had an OK week with my diet or rather I should say my change of eating habits. I have noticed that I am not eating as much at night or snacking as much. I am not sure that is conscious or just the fact that so much has been going on with the beginning of school. I lost 2 .5 lbs this week, but I feel like I cheated a little ~ I had the stomach flu over the week end and still am tired from it. However, I am not saying a loss of appetite isn't always bad, plus my enthusiasm for cooking just isn't all there.
I have placed my part of my daughters wedding into God's hands. I am praying that all gets done, a small miracle and God's will ~ and all goes well. It can be done, and those who have planned a wedding understand. The bride and groom are doing most of the running around, and there is some stress. I think that part is just a given. It will come together, just so many things to think through. They will be OK. When all is said and done, God's will be done. I have been praying for her husband since she was born, as with all my children, so he has had extra blessings most of his life. I will continue to pray for them both after the wedding ♥
God Bless

3 comments:

Denise said...

Saying prayers for you sweetie.

Joan said...

It's nice to lose 2.5 lbs but not when you are sick. Hope you feel better soon.
Peace and love,

Dawn said...

Keep up the good work with the weight battle - I"m losing about a pound a week, but it sure seems slow!

I did two weddings in 6 months - I was mother of the groom the first one, but she is from Kenya and her mom and dad couldn't come. I learned a lot, and did them both very economically, but I think beautifully. Best wishes! I can't remember when the wedding is. Can't wait to see the dress!

The flu has been rampant here in our part of the world.

Daily scripture