Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Posting

I wasn't sure I was going to get to post today. I am sneaking in a few minutes while the computer is idle. The opening of school yesterday was good. I had a couple of whiners, but they were fine after a few minutes. No real criers this year, so far, not kid wise anyway. It, so far, is a calmer group then last year ~ each year is different. Calif. is adapting curriculum guidelines for prek, and we will have to follow them. We already have our guidelines, but now they will be uniform for all state funded preschools.



I didn't quite start yesterday exactly as I wanted, I had a bit of the stomach flu over the weekend and didn't get up Sunday until 2:00 pm, so somethings will wait for open house next week. We did manage to go to the school and get things out of the shed for a closer look for black widows, being in the country with farmland around the school. I had been in and out of the shed all week moving things and looking, but we took out and checked the bikes, wagons and checked in, under and around the sandbox ~ took off the covers and checked those very carefully also. I found one on Monday of last week and one in the bathroom yesterday, both little. I just don't want to take any chances. That is also why I do a week with a spider theme.



Yesterday would have been my mom's 82nd birthday, happy birthday mom ♥

Elizabeth found a wedding dress last week, she looks stunning in it. I would love to post a photo but can't take a chance of his seeing it before the wedding. It will be done, I would like to say His will be done.

God bless

No comments:

Daily scripture