Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Live Well Wednesdays



We went to Kelseyville over the weekend to do some cleaning and checking over our property. I took food with us because I really had no desire to go shopping. I did anyway, but didn't get much. When I weighed this morning I was thrilled to see I was down another pound. There are 52 weeks in a year and if I were to lose a pound a week, that would be 52 pounds is a year and that would put me 4 pounds shy of my goal. Look at a pound of butter, that's good visualization, and look at it as coming off your body, that is healthy. I am going to pull out some of my WW cookbooks and do some menu planning. There is a Bible study called Weigh Down, I think I will do some reading also, and put this more into a Bible study, that helps me a lot.

We got home yesterday instead of today because Elizabeth has homework to finish. She is home for spring break ~ really it is Easter vacation. I will post pictures of the lake later. The water level is high, looks really good. I think I will go check out some blogging buddies post right now.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I know that visualizing butter helps me too! Great job on the weight loss!
Blessings

Darlene Schacht said...

Weigh Down is great. I lived by the Weigh Down for several years and haven't put the weight back on. I have slid here and there, but have always returned to the wagon.

Terri said...

You are so right ... 1 pound a week. So doable!

B. said...

Your weight loss is amazing! And now only 4 pounds to goal! You must be so proud of yourself. I too love Weight Watchers- and that fruit plate looks really tasty.

Darlene Schacht said...

I have an announcement at the Live Well Wednesday page that I put up today. I wanted you to see it. Thanks!

Daily scripture