Friday, March 14, 2008

Frolicking fun ♥

The kids have been waiting all week for today. They colored eggs on Wed. & Thurs. for the hunt today. They made their bunny bags ~ I could go on ~ they were ready! I have sign ups and the parents bring in food for the party (like a pot luck). Look at this gorgeous fruit platter one of my moms put together.
Look at that apple, she made it look like a swan. Isn't it georgeous! After all is said and done the children ate all the fruit.
Their food was set up while they were outside hunting the eggs. Even though we have 2 tables and enough seatting outside, it was windy and chilly today. After they ate we had them put on their jackets and go outside to play until they went home.
I had the children put the eggs in bowls, as they found them ` so their baskets made out of lunch bags wouldn't tear and while they were eating we could put them (evenly) into their bags.
I like this display. I had my aid do it. The blue pictures are their "Clouds in the Sky" and stories...... it looks like an (airplane)....but it wasn't.........it was just a cloud in the sky.
Handprint flowers and if you look at the bottom left, bubble prints.

And now my cloths are packed, I am going to pack the ice chest with food and I will be ready to go away for a few days. Dan is ready also. However, the others aren't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Daily scripture