Monday, March 10, 2008

Nice today

The weather has been nice this last week, near and/or above 70 outside. Great days for outside time at school ~ and home. I lay on the grass today playing with Kittyboy for a little while. I watched the doves in the trees and took pics of some flowers. I still hope we get some more rain as we are not at our yearly average, still below.
My body will take about a week to get used to the time change. I like that it is lighter outside in the evenings but need time to 'sleep' on it in the mornings. The time change is always harder on little kids. I remember changing clocks on Sat. morning so I could (hopefully) ease the kids into a decent nap and or bed time. They were still a little perplexed for about a week. My oldest was the worst, she didn't do the time change very well when she was little ~ it took about 2 weeks for her to adjust. Next week is Easter vacation so I won't have to set my alarm. We are going up to Kelseyville for a few days to do some cleaning and mowing.

Now that the review is over we call all breath a little easier. Tues./tomorrow is open house so I will be busy all day. Wed. there is a team coming to the school for the 'Distinguised School' review. Yet somehow, I still feel relief as the review was the most stressful, however, my room is really looking good and I am ready for open house!

No comments:

Daily scripture