Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Life moves on



I had a fairly even week with all that has gone on. With the review over last week ~ there was 'Open House' yesterday, another school visit for an award today, and I will have a parent meeting tomorrow. With all the visits over it is a sigh of relief. Then the biggie, spring break next week, yeah for that~ really it is Easter vacation. We are looking forward to a "Spring Party" (I want to say Easter for why are we celebrating? Except for Jesus victory over death for us! And I can't think of a better way to say it~God is good!) We are working on assessments and will have parent conferences in April, but that I can handle with ease.

______________________________
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Gal. 2:20

No comments:

Daily scripture