Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Psalm 64:10
10 Let the righteous rejoice in the LORD
and take refuge in him;
let all the upright in heart praise him!



in my devotions this morning:

Why did Christ die?

I Corinthians 15:3,4
3For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
4and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,


I just finished reading a book by Liz Higgs, Bad Girls of the Bible. Well worth the time. It covered 10 women (with and without names) who have been bad at one time or another.. I can relate to more then one . To think that Christ died for our sins. That still amazes me and can bring tears to my eyes.

Have a Happy Good Friday!

No comments:

Daily scripture