Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Living well Wednesday



One day at a time, one flower at a time. I FORGOT to post last Wed. and it has been a ho hum week. At least I started going back to the gym and the first few days the tummy crunches left me a little sore, but am not feeling it so much now.
It has been so windy the last few days, I am hoping it dies down so I can walk some more.
Last week it was in the high 70's and 80's. Sat. or Sun. it was around 94 ~ a bit hot for this time of the year. My D. drained the pool (it was green) and refilled it, which is good. When it warms up a bit more I may start swimming some (as well as you can in a doughboy). I may not be able to do laps but I can do circles, besides it can be refreshing! ♥ ♥ ♥

6 comments:

tammi said...

Good job! I so wish we were experiencig the same temps you are!! We got up into the 70's on Monday, but that was kind of a freak thing. We're back in the low 40's today ~ which is normal for this time of year. Hope you have a great week!

Suzie said...

Our temperatures are up and down too. You're braver than we are, we haven't opened our pool yet but I know the "green" awaits us! yukk!

I'm curious, what's a doughboy? I love to work out in the pool and if it's something that you like doing, maybe I'll like it too.

Have a great week! Keep up the good crunches. :D

Suzie

Anonymous said...

Wow I wish we were having your kind of temperatures! Swimming sounds really good right about now!
Blessings

A Stone Gatherer said...

Wow! That's some hot weather! good thing the pool is all fresh! I would be in it! Don't let the week get you down! One step at a time!

Suzie said...

O.K., now I feel like an airhead. I know what a Dougboy is, and I should because we had two of them when we lived in Indiana! Ha! Ha!

What can I say, I've slept since then. :)

Have a fun day and thanks for the giggle!!

Suzie ;)

Love Bears All Things said...

And you can do exercises in the pool and it doesn't take much room and doesn't leave you sore. The 80+ temperatures are not Spring in my opinion but I guess it is much better than the 100+ ones coming in a few months. I got out and walked last week and want to do more of it while it isn't so hot.
Have a good week,,
Mama Bear

Daily scripture