Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Living well Wednesdays

Where has this week gone? The last two weeks have just flown by or so it seems. I know I have the same amount of time as everyone else, but have I really been doing stuff to the point that it seems like my 24 hours are 12? I have been getting to they gym 3 days a week that's something. I have to do it like I have an appointment, otherwise I don't. Today is gym day and shopping day. But not before I make menues. I have found that I'm limiting my trips to the grocery store 1: gas prices and even though I live close enough to walk, not with a large load. Plus my favorite store for large shopping trips is not close enough to walk. 2:If I don't shop as much I use what I have and don't waste as much 3: Seriously I simply have to be in the mood. Grocery shopping has never been one of my favoite things to do, so it is something I do and get overwith.




I forgot to weigh before I ate this morning. I know I have been watching it, but not as well as I should. I made a batch of cookies the other day just because I wanted to. I usually let hubby do that and I am not as tempted. This was a first since Christmas.

Have a blessed day I need to get ready for work. I will visit other posts afterwork.

3 comments:

tammi said...

The important thing is that you've figured out how to make exercise a habit, even though it's not something you particularly enjoy or feel you have time for. That's great progress!! Keep it up!

Love Bears All Things said...

I live a mile from a market and have walked there for a few things. I need to get one of those wire rolling carts, you know the ones I mean. Then I could buy a little more.
I'm debating grocery shopping today. I can go to one further away and walk some around the area there before I shop. I may do that. Or I may just put it off another day.
3 days at the gym is great! Wish I could say that. The treadmill upstairs isn't shouting my name loud enough. Some days I think that I can't walk because of the weather and forget about it all together. Out of sight, out of mind!
Have a good week, and weigh next week before you post. We want to be your cheerleaders!
Mama Bear

Denise said...

Great job on going to the gym, clapping very loudly for you. Hang in there dear.

Daily scripture