Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Living well Wednesday



It has been a so so week. Like my daughters cat, I am needy this week. So much to do and so little time. With gas prices what they are, I find I am not jumping in my car and running to the store every so often to get something for a meal. Of course I could walk, I live that close. I need to get myself up in gear and get to they gym starting today, or else drop the membership. I think I will leave a note of the 'fridge to start working out again and walk to the gym (it is next to the store). Then think if I need to buy something. Instead it is creativity I need in planning my meals. Doing fair there.

6 comments:

Marsha said...

I know what you mean about gas prices! I live 15 miles from the nearest grocery store. My SUV only gets 15 mpg, so that's over $3 just to drive to town! It's made me stop and get better organized about my shopping.
Praying you'll get past your bump in the road.

Anonymous said...

Don't even get me started on gas prices...it just makes me sooo mad!
I find that if I have a plan of action and put it into place then I succeed more than I fail. Walking to the store & gym sounds like a great idea!
Blessings

Darlene Schacht said...

My gym is right beside the store too. I hope you do get back to it, because we always feel better when we do!

Darlene said...

I don't belong to a gym....I live too far out in the country! Actually, the closed one is about 15 miles away and not convient for me. Excuses, excuses. Maybe one day I will join.
Hope your week goes better.
Keep on keeping on!

B. said...

Walking for exercise and to save gas is very clever of you! Its a benefit all around. I wish I lived close enough to walk to a store... sigh...

Elizabeth said...

You can't drop the gym membership, I use it when I am home. I am planning to use it in the summer. You should just start going.

Daily scripture