Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Living Well Wednesdays





I found this hymn and it relates to some of my struggles to lose weight. It is like a blessing.

God bless and have a great day~ I will post more later.




Day by day, and with each passing moment,Strength I find to meet my trials here;Trusting in my Father’s wise bestowment,I’ve no cause for worry or for fear.
He, whose heart is kind beyond all measure,Gives unto each day what He deems best,Lovingly is part of pain and pleasure,Mingling toil with peace and rest.



--Lina Sandell, Swedish

2 comments:

Joan said...

I remember that hymn. It's a wonderful blessing to recall words from hymns that comfort us so.
Thanks for the post.
Blessings

Dawn said...

That is one of my all time favorites. I'm singing it right now.

Daily scripture