Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Living Well Wednesdays

________________________________________________________________
While sorting the other day, I came across a CD by Cristy Lane, that I had purchashed I don't know how many years ago. There were about 3 songs on it that I really like. One being "One Day at a Time". I have been playing that like a prayer lately. Especially the part that goes something like this "Lord help me today, show me the way one day at a time. Give me the strength to do everyday what I need to do" It's not the wedding that has me down, just that I seem to be the one that does anything around here anymore.
My weight loss is slow, but it is off. I am surprised I haven't lost more with all the running around I do and honestly I really have no room to complain. God is good and God is faithful.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Love Cristy Lane's One Day at a Time. And it's so true.
Thanks for the post.
God Bless

Daily scripture