Monday, September 8, 2008

A few minutes

I just have a few minutes before I head out the door to work. With the wedding I am so glad I only work part time, though I still have stuff to do on my own time for work.
Things are moving along, and in the end all will work out and memories will be wonderful.

I started cleaning out a shed in my yard, full of some of my mom's things ~ and she has been gone for over 2 1/2 years now. Also many of Elizabeth's cloths from Jr. high and high school. We are having a yard sale Sat. morning, then what is left will go to the Mission which sales them at their thrift store and the proceeds go to a homless shelter.
So much dust and much to go through. Plus it has been hot, so time outside is limited. It was around 103 the last 3 days and suppose to be again today. At least my class is in the morning so the temperature doesn't affect the fact that I can take my class outside.
Have a great day

God Bless

No comments:

Daily scripture