Wednesday, February 20, 2008

One day at a time.



I survived the week and even lost a pound! I try to take it one day at a time! And sometimes even just 1 hour at a time. I so would like to add some more sleep into my schedule. Soon it will be spring break, the review will be behind us and time will change.

Otherwise, I have been busy making labels and signs and writing words in Hmong, Spanish and English to post for the children and parents in my class. The review is the 1st week of March and I have so much to do, plus what I need to get together Jeremiahs wedding, which is in San Diego March 1st. I really don't know her very well, but she has been at my house and I have seen her a different events they have both been at. Keith is a groomsman, so I need to make hotel reservations ~ he will need to go down earlier then we are. I can't miss him in a Tux!

2 comments:

tammi said...

Happy belated birthday and congratulations on losing some weight despite not really trying! That's a great week in my books!!!

God's girl said...

Yeah on the pound! That is great!
Blessings,
Angela

Daily scripture