Sunday, February 10, 2008

Blah

Well at least I didn't get jury duty. I had to go in for 2 days and fortunately I was on the first panel called and then dismissed for cause ( I won't go into the details of the questioning). I have also had a nasty cold and a headache that won't go away. I didn't even get dressed yesterday or today until around 10:30, I just kinda laid around watching tv or whatever. I feel better tonight but need to get off the computer and go to bed. I have tons to do tomorrow.

Keith needs to rent his tux for Jeremiahs wedding, I need to make hotel reservations for San Diego and I need to go over the fafsa (and maybe call them) for Elizabeth. And all that tomorrow, I am so happy I have the day off (?????) or do I?

Tomorrow is a new day and as Annie says "the sun will come up tomorrow.." or something like that.
Night all!

2 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Where is your Live Well post?
Mama Bear

Christa said...

I posted late last night.

Daily scripture