Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Living Well Wednesday



Wednesday already, the week has gone by fast. I stayed exactly the same, which is good considering ................
School is out Friday YEAH! Our ceremony is this morning then the next 2 days we will have a pool party (wading pool and sprinkler) and a good by brunch. Sat. we are heading to OR. for a couple weeks. I will be happy when it is Monday.

Going out of town, I am planning how I will eat. I really need to be good so I will take some planned food and really watch what I am doing. With no stress of school I think I can do it and have a great time also. I just got a new camera and am anxious to get some nice photography done.

We went out to dinner the other night, when our food came we all bowed and gave thanks to God. Something we have done for years. Sometimes we see others praying before their food, most of the time not. I/we need to remember who gave us our food and thank Him for it. I also need to remember my body is a temple unto God and therefore I need to be careful what I put into it. I have been study the life of Moses and I do not have it as tough as he did so I think/know I can do it.

As I pack I will remember books: Bible, a novel and some WW magaznes I have not had a chance to look at. And when we return I look forward to going to the gym on a regular schedule! I need to remind myself what I look like in a bathing suit as we are a boating family. OMG that is something I don;t like to see in a mirro........so.....................

God is good. Have a great day ♥

4 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

Sounds like so much fun! Enjoy yourself. :)

Love Bears All Things said...

Sounds like a plan! I like to take my Bible although it takes up space and has weight. I'm thinking of finding a NT in my favorite translation and just pack that. Sometimes I use the Bible in the motel but then I can't make notes to keep. I always take my journal and that is where I track my food.
Maintaining is great! I tell myself that, too. Look how far you've come!
Mama Bear

Denise said...

Congrats on maintaining.

Ms. Kathleen said...

You have a great time and I know you will do well... You have your ammunition with you! Hugs!

Daily scripture