Friday, June 12, 2009

Last day.


It has been a busy 2 weeks. Not only end of year activities and close out for my class, also a Bridal shower and Hilary's wedding. Elizabeth made a beautiful bridesmaid.


On Thursday we had our "End of the year ceremony" for my class. On Friday we had a pot luck brunch for the children and their parents. The principal of the school and other staff came by the present me with a plaque and beautiful bouquet of flowers in honer of my retiring. It was nice.

Now it is time for me to do some catch up not only with neglected house cleaning, but blogging, scrapbooking, sewing, reading, etc., etc., etc. Only now I will have some more time to do that in. Trying to get some work done before Dan's surgery (that's another story) on Thursday.

Going to the gym soon, that is another area that has been neglected the last 2 weeks. Oh, did I mention some sleep! Yes, that is defiently something I look forward to.

God Bless

No comments:

Daily scripture