Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's day!

I wanted to wish my dad a Happy Father's Day. He has been gone for almost 11 years now. But I still think of him when special occasions come up, and other times also. He was a great person.

Dan came home from the hospital Sat. and went to church today! There is no keeping him down!!! He made a great patient for the hospital staff, as you can see. Happy Father's Day to the father of my children, you are a great man and I Love You!


Events of the last few days include taking a picture of the "one" and only ripe tomato we have. It is a lovely tomato! There are some green ones on the vine. We will enjoy this one tomorrow night. They are slow this year.

The sunflowers are blooming nicely, only about a half dozen or so this year, but they are nice.


Keith had a going away party Friday. He decided to show the gecko off. She liked his shirt, kept jumping to it as he'd hold her out. She also proceeded to climb on his face.


I hope everyone had a great Father's day with their dad. It doesn't take much to be a father, but it takes quite a lot to be a dad! I thank my heavenly Father for his love, and my earthly father for the love he also gave.

No comments:

Daily scripture