Thursday, June 18, 2009

Little Bits

Reposting pictures because Picasa got a bug.





We took the boat out again on Wednesday, as it is going to be at least 6 weeks before Dan will be able to go out again (that is another blog). Keith was coming up, but wouldn't be here in time for boating, so Elizabeth invited Cari to come. She hasn't done much boating, so it was fun. We pulled the girls behind in the tube, and I think Cari enjoyed it. Elizabeth then did some knee boarding. It was a refreshing afternoon. And now the boat is ready when the guys come to visit ~ if they want to take it out. If you double click the pictures you can see how high the water is. Sadly it is snow melt that melted to soon.




I captured this dragonfly sitting on top of one of the gladiolas at the side of the house. Everytime I got near it would fly away and if I was very still return to the same spot.



When things settle down in a few weeks, I will spend sometime exploring what my camera can do. I want to get another lens for really close up pictures or one so I can take pictures of the moon (that'll wait).

No comments:

Daily scripture