Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pray

I finally finished restoring the photo I have been working on of my grandma and her family, taken around 1915 or so. If I do say so myself, I was pleased with the way it turned out. Later I will try to save it in jpeg so I can post it.

Went with my hubby to a doctors appointment today, and while there he told me a friend had been in an accident Monday morning. Since we were at Kaiser I was able to call the info line and find out what room she was in. So we headed up to check on her. God was with her Monday morning, as she may be bruised, cut and have broken bones nothing is life threatening. She was hit by a semi she did not see. Please pray for Chris. When she leaves the hospital she will go to a a rehab facility for some physical therapy. I pray for a speedy recovery for her. She is probably one of the nicest people I have ever known.

I so look forward to 2:oo Friday, as most of my conferences will be over, with just a few the next week. Right now I am just taking a break, my spelling is horribile and I think I should finish my conference notes, have a blessed night.

No comments:

Daily scripture