Friday, May 22, 2009

Going.

We are getting out of town for a few days this weekend. Going to our place at the lake. Not all of us, Keith's last day of work was yesterday, and he starts his new job June 1st and has things he needs to do here. Moving to Santa Barbara, gee! He should like it, going from the heat of the central valley to the cool coast. Working at a beach, who can complain. I loved it when we lived at the beach near Santa Cruz and in Monterey. I think those are some of my most favorite places. I love to smell the ocean air, even like the coastal fog, it has much more personality then the valley fog~ which just sits here and takes in all the stale smell around us.

Don't know about anyone else, but my computer is not letting me open up and stay on some blogs for very long. Sorry about that. Hopefully it will feel betting when we return. That's what happened last time. I think I will virus scan it and spy ware scan it.
Have a Blessed Weekend!

3 comments:

Ro said...

Have fun!! We're just hanging around home, but grateful to have Brian back home after a week of travel.

Dawn said...

Have a wonderful break. I love the Monterey/Santa Cruz area, too.

Wow, it was really hot last week for you - it got to 93 here one day this week - to early!

Joan said...

Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings

Daily scripture