Thursday, May 7, 2009

1915

This is the photo that I recently restored. I printed out a 5 x 7 copy last night at the college, and it is really nice. The photo was very yellow with lots of stains on it. It had been cut with scissors and the edges on the original are ragged. My instructor said it was very nice, and maybe we could do a copy in black and white, only. I worked on it in photoshop CS3. If you click on it, it will enlarge. It was taken approximately between (I am guessing) 1915-1918. My grandmother was born in 1905 and she is the young girl in the center of the photo. It is my great grandmother and g. grandfather Laura and Frank. Guy (L) is the oldest, my grandmother~ Bernice, and Elwin. The youngest I am guessing, wasn't born yet, not sure. I plan on getting copies printed for other family members, but will wait on that for a little while. FYI, they lived in Minn. until my mother was 7 when they moved to Calif.

Now it is back to conference paperwork, for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Very well done. I love old photos. I've been wanting to work on a heritage scrapbook album for years. I did about 4 pages so far.

Again, the photo looks great.
Blessings

Daily scripture