Friday, April 10, 2009

Odds and ends ♥

Here is a funny picture of Squirt. He is so afraid of going outside, but loves to watch the birds. This is his latest position ~ on most days. He is watching the finches or doves on the ground eating the seed that has been knocked down.

We have found a cat food that does not make his food allergy flare up. It is so nice not to have to take him in every other month for his allergy shot. It is nice that he has all his fur also, he looks so funny and pathetic when he is half bald.

Keith and Elizabeth getting ready to go to their older brother's for a couple days.
I really thought the storm we had the other night ruined my flowers, but I was (happily) wrong. The Sweet Williams are beginning to bloom. If you want butterflies to come to your garden these flowers are one of several that will attract them. I really like them~ one package produces many different colors and they will reseed for years.

The roses are beginning to let loose. Here is a picture of just a few. If you look closely you can see the buds. There are 4 different bushes in this photo and all different colors.

I thought the iris's were gone, surprisingly they did survive. They are laying down a bit but still look pretty.

I have been working out at the gym more. This week I added some more weight to some of my routines, and I am feeling it. I have started using the cross trainer ramp and that really gives me a work out. I don't usually go on the weekend, but am thinking of going tomorrow as I skipped today. We try and go between 3-4 days a week.
Well, now it is about time to think about dinner, think I'll do breakfast tonight!

2 comments:

Cayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cayla said...

He reminds me of our cat; it's so cute to see them sitting anywhere they can to watch the birds! And your flowers look beautiful; it's amazing how much you have already!!
Happy Easter! =)

Daily scripture