Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wedding pictures.

I have been trying to get the pictures in order for a post and slide show, but don't think I am doing it right. Soooooo, I am going to post some without the slide show. I need to do a little research because I did it before with no problem.
The pictures are a little out of order. Here is Uncle Keith and Brandon (ring bearer) Relaxing before the ceremony, or shall I say being a little goofy. Because his uncle was a groomsman Brandon did very well during the ceremony, standing next to his uncle.

After the ceremony and some photo's, Brandon and Caitlin decided they wanted to climb to the 'top' of the world.


Brandon is standing there looking like a 'cool dude'
Sitting in the front of the chapel, before the ceremony.
The photographer was talking to the happy couple, arranging them for cake cutting.
Fresh flowers decorated the cake, which is a very light gold.

The wedding party.

Cutting the cake.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

It was a beautiful wedding!

Daily scripture