Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Living Well Wednesdays

I finally lost the 2 pounds I found 3 weeks ago. I find that it takes longer to lose the 2nd time then to refind the lose, once gone ............ (sigh) Still keeping the head up, still trying to focus.
..
On top of wedding plans, I am in the middle of assessments and have parent conferences on the 31st. Also, I have a scheduled field trip to the pumpkin patch next week also and getting those permission slips back is like pulling teeth with some parents. Only once have I had to deny a field trip to a child because I didn't have a permission slip and that truly was a sad experience for me as well as for him. I did get him a pumpkin though.
..
The bracket that holds the bar on my husbands side of the closet broke. I have a new bracket, but alas, part of the old one is stuck in the wall. Dan won't be home until tomorrow so he can fix it then, in the meantime half my bed has his shirts laying on it, neatly but still a rather big pile.
Life goes on. I start my day with a devotional, it is as if I don't I really can't function as well~ I feel something is missing. I have read some good ones by Elisabeth Elliot, besides what I read on CWO.
..
I am not looking forward to the weather this coming weekend, they are saying 90's. It is October already not July! I enjoy the cooler mornings, I like fall. I miss the colors we saw in the mountains, the foggy mornings when we lived on the coast. Such is life, God had other plans for us so I move on.
God Bless

1 comment:

Dawn said...

We've had such a wonderful fall, and also enjoyed the colors in North Carolina. But now the leaves are falling and/or flying off with the wind. The trees will soon be barren. But we'll enjoy the colors and the warm sun while they last!

Daily scripture