Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Living Well Wednesdays

I totally forgot to check in last week. I was busy doing something everyday and it didn't hit me until late in the afternoon that it was LWW . That was probably the day I was at the resource center doing stuff for my class. I will say that my weight loss is ok. I haven't focused to much on it as a whole, but do think about it as I eat and I haven't lost or gained for 2 weeks. I have found that thing's I have craved just aren't as appealing lately. I think part of that is how I fix food, and I find as I change that so does my taste (somewhat).

So much to do, so little time.

3 comments:

Suzie said...

I'm glad you checked in!

Have a great day,

Suzie ;)

tammi said...

Glad to hear you're maintaining without having to focus too much on what and how you eat. It IS becoming a lifestyle!!

Love Bears All Things said...

Too busy to focus on weight is a good thing. Yea, that you've maintained.
Mama Bear

Daily scripture