Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Living Well Wednesdays



I didn't post this morning, things to do and I really wasn't up to it. I will say, I did start back at the gym and I can tell when I sneezed today and my abs really hurt. I guess the tummy crunches are working, sorta. I figure I live close enough to walk up so I might as well do it before school starts. Then I will have to go after work. Finally I got my Weigh Down book out to read, something I was going to do sometime ago. I found a journal at the book store on clearance, Weight Loss Solutions, and got that so I guess I am more for tackling the weight loss. I have had a fair week, about half a pound off. I have a top I like to wear and I noticed more room in it and for me that's good. I am going to a wedding on the 2nd and would really like to get something new to wear so I guess that is some type of motivation.

Hope all is well,

God Bless

3 comments:

tammi said...

Good for you! Measurable success and more steps in the right direction! You CAN change this week ~ you already have!!

Denise said...

Congrats, you are doing great sweetie.

Suzie said...

Oooohhh...there's nothing worse than sore abs! :)

Congratulations on your weight loss! You're going to look wonderful in your new outift for the wedding!

Have a great week!
Suzie

Daily scripture