Monday, May 12, 2008

Randon shots

Chloe is starring out the window at a couple of dove's. She sat like this for about 5 minutes Sat, just looking and most likely dreaming of catching one.
The silkworms are about ready to cocoon, any day now. It is incredible just how fast they grow. They are approximately 2 inches long.
This is why I have called her "Bat Dog" since they day we brought her home. When her ears stand up they are big.

Eric came to visit for vacation, he brought his Studebaker with him. One any given day he and dad would be working on the car. He went home today, he has work tomorrow. I just hope that they got done what they wanted. It was a good visit. His kitties were here also.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Of course Chloe would do that. She's weird like that... entranced by the birds. Maybe that's why cats twitch when they sleep. They must be dreaming they are in a field of birds. Kandy looks like she wants some love. I'll give her my attention when I get home. Every time I see a dog here I want to pet it and take it home. She's looks happy having Eric in the backyard.

Daily scripture