Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Living well Wednesday



I haven't posted for 2 weeks, shame on me. I also show a slight weight gain. Doing assessments and conferences and all that goes with it has led me to 'comfort' foods. I had a change of the one medication I take for acid reflux and it caused chest pains, my doctor switched me back to the 1st med that caused no problems. Since I said chest pains (which I no longer have) I have undergone an EKG and treadmill test. My heart showed no abnormalities and seems to be perfectly healthy. However I have gotten flack from my doctor and the nurse who did the treadmill for my weight. So I will again get out my menues and shop, cook and eat accordingly. However, I can blame no one for my choices but myself.
School is out in 2 1/2 weeks, and I am headin up to Oregon, so I should be really good.

God is good, have a great day! ♥

4 comments:

lori said...

Hey girl....
We all slip!! I don't know how you ladies who teach in a classroom do it...the constant goodies...

Best of luck to you this week!!
Thankfully the tests came back ok...that is a PRAISE moment!

take care and thanks for joining us!!
lori

Denise said...

Glad you have no heart problems, hang in there sweetie.

Love Bears All Things said...

Praises that your test showed no abnormalities and have no more chest pains.
I almost didn't weigh or post but I am glad I did.
Blessings,
Mama Bear

tammi said...

How good to hear you have no heart problems! I'm actually quite surprised my doctor has never said anything about my weight. I'm not quite 36 and I've got blood pressure issues ~ you'd think it would have come up once or twice!! But health scares are definitely a motivating factor in the decision to eat healthy and live well, that's for sure! I wish you well as you get yourself 'back on track!'

Daily scripture