Saturday, May 10, 2008

Parent conferences

Assessments are finally done for the spring. I am now having parent conferences. There was no class yesterday, for prekindergarten only, K-6th still had class. I had 17 families signed up for Friday, one called and rescheduled and one simply was a no show. I have the rest next week, either before school or after. all the paperwork has to be tallied and turned in by Fri. Not to say the least is I have had very little sleep the last couple weeks just getting things done. It really isn't hard it is just time consuming. So many of the little one's this year have made such progress, more like leaps. If kindergarten started tomorrow so many of the kids in my class would just be able to start immediately and are so ready for the next step. It is always exciting to share these results with the families.

So now I need to get ready for a baby shower this morning. Kind of a nice break from the rest of the week.

No comments:

Daily scripture