Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Living well Wednesday

I was better this week, and shed 2 of the 3 pounds I had gained the weeks before. So maybe I am finally on the right track again. Just to say that maybe I got my 'balance back' and am going to try and keep it straight. Also, I find that if I skip my daily devotions I also tend to skip a little on my brains. Enough said for now I need to get ready for work.

Lots going on with getting ready for the end of the year, 1 week from Friday. Tomorrow we are planting a tree in our play yard in honor of the little boy who died last Dec. We will have a ceremony during class so parents of children who were friends of his and/or know the family may attend. This is a 1st of this type of ceremony for me and I just am a little/lot nervous. Just hoping when I speak I say what I need and will do justice to him and his family who will be there. The school principal has done this before and she is helping walk me through the details ~ I will speak with her this morning about tomorrow.

And I still get to come home and clean out an old and arrange a new refrigerator. Maybe Dan will have that mostly done by the time I get home, I'll wait and see. Keith is off and will help him pick it up this morning.

Still no word from the autopsy on Jessica's sister and cause of death. Continue to pray for her and her family.. Until this is complete they can't even have a funeral for her.

God bless

6 comments:

david santos said...

I loved this post and this blog.
have a nice day

tammi said...

Devotions are pretty key to staying on track for me, too. That's one area I've been neglecting again lately. Man, it's tough to move forward on several fronts at once!!! Balance is definitely the right goal!

Denise said...

Congrats on losing two pounds sweetie.

Dawn said...

Okay - I just put it together - you're posting under a different name and title!

What kind of surgery did Jessica's sister have? How very sad!

I hope your daughter has a good summer!

B. said...

You lost two pounds in one week? You are doing GREAT!!! And I find the skipping of the morning quiet time puts me off for the whole day also.

Darlene Schacht said...

Way to go on losing the pounds. I'll pray for Jessica's situation.

Daily scripture