Friday, August 17, 2007

Photos

For anyone who checks out my photo website, well Yahoo has transfered them to Shutterfly, I wanted Snapfish but checked the wrong button. Anyway, when I figure out how to share I will do that again. In the meantime, as I figure it out, I have some photos on Picasa, so click on that link on my blog.

Other news, I have been really busy getting my class ready for school to start on Monday. I will have an open house on Sat. from 9-10 a.m. for the parents. I will also have admissions agreements, emergency cards, volunteer forms to hand out and get signed. I have 14 girls and 9 boys this year ~ with room for only 1 more. I will go to the office this afternoon and check on any stragglers signing up ( I am hoping for another boy).

In the meantime, Keith will be home soon and we need to go to the college and get his books and pay for 1 more class he added. So I should go clean up.

No comments:

Daily scripture