Tuesday, August 7, 2007

More kitties

Eric came last night, and his kitties also. Jojo gets carsick an poops on herself, so after her bath my bathroom stank, thus I was cleaning the bathroom last night. Otherwise all is well.
Eric has lost 25 pounds and is very determined on his diet.

Keith went to Big Sur today (with his girlfriend, Summer) and tomorrow we are going boating. The new inner tube for behind the boat arrived today. And due to what dad was saying to Eric (they were arguing), I have now taken my name off my eBay (put dad's on) and will use another account. Now he can do his neutral and negative feed backs. The auction ended and he paid for the tube on July 20th, (18 days ago) and is extremely upset at how long it took for delivery, and the fact the person he bought it from did not communicate or answer dad's email questions about delivery (it was in Placerville). Dad has a real addiction to eBay.

Elizabeth has her finals this week, she is taking photos today. Her photos are due Friday, and that is the night of her birthday party. AND on Saturday, we will be going out to dinner for her birthday.

Otherwise life goes on. I have my orientation on Thurs. and it's all day. Get my keys on Friday and will start setting up my room on Monday. I will have dad go with me with his little dolly so we can move cabinets, etc.

Have a good flight and a good visit.
Love to all

No comments:

Daily scripture