Thursday, November 29, 2007

Posting time.

I haven't been to up to date on my postings. I was busy just doing things during Thanksgiving week. Dan went and got Elizabeth and Ryan the day before Thanksgiving and took them back on Sunday. Eric came down for week and brought his kitties. He took them home with him on Tuesday. It was nice. Everything worked well on getting the dinner ready in a timely manner. I go a bigger turkey then I wanted, 21 lbs instead of the 16-18 I like to get. We finished it off by using it in enchilidas and fried rice, plus sandwiches.
I did go shopping on 'black Friday', but then only at 8:30 with Elizabeth and it was to get cat food.
I've had the blah's and don't want to do what I need to. I have to force myself to do stuff. I hate the cold gray mornings. I wish we'd get some rain.

I went back to work on Monday, and I sure didn't want that alarm to go off. I was ready for another week home- or at least an extra day. We made gingerbread cookies in class today, I am baking then right now and tomorrow I will take them to school and the children will decorate them and eat them. Ummmmmmmm

Timers going, so I guess I had better go now also.

No comments:

Daily scripture