Monday, December 3, 2007

After lunch

I headed to San Jose on Saturday. I had an enjoyable brunch with Donna and Jackie. After a really nice visit, I headed to Valley Fair to do some shopping. I got a few things but couldn't handle the entire mall after while. So I headed to Eric's in Morgan Hill. I got a few grocery's for dinner then headed up the hill to his place. The pictures aren't to great, but you get the jest. This is a picture of the sunrise from his place. Just spectacular.
Another view from his place, just in a different direction. The mountains go on and on. You can't see what the fire ravished from his place, which is nice.
This is the barn and parking lot near the visitors center, needless to say it's right in front of his place. He does have a fenced yard, which is big enough if a family with young children lived there.
We had a good visit and dinner. I slept on the couch, which is comfortable. After breakfast and some good conversation I headed to Gilroy and the outlets. This is a picture of the view on the way down the mountain from his place. One thing he has is fantastic views in all directions, as he sits on top of a mountain.

I couldn't find parking to go into the shops I wanted at the outlets. I did go in a couple shops and got a few things. I am not big on outlet shopping, as I am not big on most brand name products. There are some that I really do like, but for the most part, since I can sew really well and know how the cloths are made - they are just uhhhhhhh.

I stopped at the visitors center going over Pacho Pass. I wanted to take some pictures. This is at San Luis Reservoir. You can see how low the water is. If we don't get some rain this year we can have major water restrictions.
I do like rain, even if it means being inside with 24 - 4 year olds. That is substantial rain.

No comments:

Daily scripture