Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Finally, it's a girl!

I bought this yellow crested gecko last April and it was about 6 months old. We changed the name from Marven to Ransom. Without going into detail, we have recently found out he is a she so we will have to think of a more fitting name for her. Alex came over to look at her and since he knows (we bought her from him). He thinks I should breed her. I'm not sure about that, but I might think (a little) about it.She is just a little over 1 year, and has grown quite a bit since we got her. Here she is on the bottom of her cage.
Here she is on the side. You really can't get a good look at her head, but it is on top. She likes to eat crickets, and she really loves bananas. I buy baby food (bananas) and mix in a Gecko Diet blend that is suppose to replace the crickets. I get her crickets anyway every two weeks, it helps her exercise when she chases them.

No comments:

Daily scripture