Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dentist visits and midterms don't mix

I had a midterm tonight, which might not have been so bad if I hadn't spent 3 hours in a dentist chair yesterday instead of 3 hours studying. I knew I should have changed my dental appointment but didn't, and a sore mouth last night and today didn't help my studying.
I went in yesterday so a repair could be made to a crown and tooth which was dissoving bone, that was fixed ok. Then there was the fix to the broken crown which when off it was discovered that the tooth had died so I needed a root canal and then there was the infection. The root canal and infection were totally not expected. Thus I was there from 3:25 to 6:20 P.M. Not fun, but at least it is over. The midterm, well that's over too, thank heaven for extra credit.

1 comment:

lujie said...

Do not to be upset.Tomorrow is another day.^0^ ^0^
Welcome to my blog and give some comments:
http://lujiechang.blogspot.com
Thank you.

Daily scripture