Monday, April 22, 2013

Somethings.............

I find that there are some things I cannot and will not post of Facebook.  I find that FB is just to public at times and not everyone wants to read what I post, oh well on the reading.  I do not want to share everything on FB or with some of the people therein.  I am not happy with many of the changes they've made and keep on making.  All but 6 of my "friends" on FB are family/friends I know personally.  1 is a blogging friend, with whom I have been blogging with for over 5 years and 4 are former game friends, and I enjoy their posts and hope they enjoy mine.   Many of the blogger friends I (thought) I had have gone private or have (just about) dropped off the face of the earth. I guess I too am guilty of not posting as often as I used to. OK ranting is done.


1 comment:

Denise said...

Sending you hugs, and prayers.

Daily scripture