Friday, February 27, 2009

OOPS!

We had a pleasant surprise yesterday. Because of a clerical error Ryan has been able to come home until Sunday. You can imagine Elizabeth's delight.

I had planned on cleaning the refrigerator yesterday, but put it off until today ~ because of school stuff. I am hoping to sort through some more of my clutter this weekend, and in a few weeks get enough stuff together for a yard sale. Tomorrow would be perfect, it is suppose to be 74 degress, and then a week of rain. Alas, I am not ready. Tomorrow is Dan's birthday, so I shall worry about that instead.

I mentioned I was taking a Photoshop class. I am learning interesting things on how to work the program, much of which I will never use. There is a graphic arts student in the class, and a fashion student ~ I can see them using parts I will not. But, it is interesting. Hard to stay awake when he shows the videos, they are so technical. It isn't boring, but tedious and I know in the end I will be grateful to know what I am learning. For those who know Photoshop it is from CS3 and some of CS4 stuff, translated Photoshop 12 & 13.

3 comments:

Joan said...

I'm trying to teach myself how to use CS4, mostly After Effects. That class sounds fun!

Blessings

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Aahh! This sounds like a different language! LOL!

I am glad you are planning on joining us tomorrow for the Bible Study. See you in the morning!

Blessings!

Dawn said...

We're having 70+ degree days this week here in Colorado - but it is excruciatingly dry. Maybe we'll get our spring break blizzard next week!

Daily scripture