Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Days Ahead ♥

I've had a little difficulty blogging lately, only because of what I am going to blog about. I have read the blogs of others, and am faithfully praying for those and whom I have told I would pray about. God is glorious and has infinite wisdom, power and love for all of human kind. His ways are not always our ways, nor does He answer prayer the way we always want. But it it is one thing I know He has our interest at heart and even if prayer isn't answered the way we want, it is answered for our benefit and His glory.

Today our daughter is moving back home, temporarily. Her new husband is leaving for San Jose, to MEPS. Thursday he is heading for Missouri, then on Monday the 2nd he is heading for his duty station in S. Korea. When she joins him permanently we don't know for sure. This isn't exactly what they were hoping for after they got married in Nov. but it seems God has other plans. They have plans, and have discussed this a lot and have made dissions. So at this point I am asking for prayer for them, and their plans ♥. I pray for God to go before him to keep him safe.

God bless and have a good day ♥

No comments:

Daily scripture