Saturday, January 12, 2008

Trust God

I found this quote, and I like it. It wasn't credited with an author so it remains anonymous:
"True friends are like jewels, precious and rare. False ones are like autumn leaves, found everywhere." You should cherish those who are your friends and treat them so they know they are your friends.
It reminds me of someone who used to strive to be different (and was) but soon proved she was just like everyone else. And that always makes me sad.

We must put our trust in God, that's all I have to say.

Regardless of how much work you have to do, you can find some time to spend with God alone. As a believer, this is your number one prerogative.
The Devil will always see to it that we have little or no time to fellowship with God. But we can--and we must--make time for such fellowship. We must put first things first.


"Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh" (Gal. 5:16).

No comments:

Daily scripture