Saturday, January 26, 2008

Oh, oh!

Look who has been coming in and spending a few hours at a time in the house; none other then KittyBoy! It is only when it is really cold and/or windy outside. Of course, he must be supervised and the bedroom doors closed. He usually stays in the cat bed, or will sit on my lap. He hasn't been shown the litter box, and we won't leave him in if we are gone.
What you don"t see is all the other cats sitting around looking at him, and sniffing his butt when they get the chance. There is a little hissing going on, but not to bad, Kittyboy will never be a house cat like the others, but once in a while we will let him and do want them to get along.

Jade and Jonah are now 8 years old. Chloe will be 8 in July. Squirt will be 6 in July and we found Kittyboy in July of 2003 so he will be 5 in late May or early June.

I had a CPR class last night, I didn't want to go! But I did and now it is over and I am recertified. Which is good since my card expired yesterday and it needs to be current for the review. Today I will do some housework and school work. A year and half till I retire and I am just now beginning to look forward to it.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Daily scripture