Monday, October 15, 2012

New floor

I am going to visit my sister-in-law in Half Moon Bay.  I look forward to waking and seeing the ocean, and some visiting of course.  She had been undergoing treatment for stage 4 breast cancer and her spirits have been good.  I am praying for good news when we talk and that the treatments have been working. I leave around 6 in the morning and will be gone until Friday.

While I am gone my husband and a friend from church are going to lay new flooring in the kitchen and dining area.  I pray it all goes well, and am anxious to see it when I return.  We will have to look for some kind of area rug to put under the dining table and chairs.  It is a massive black walnut table over 60 years old.  So the hunt will begin.  Tonight the room is bare, however my familyroom doesn't have much room in it and I have a freezer in my livingroom.  Tomorrow he will move the refrigerator and so before I head to bed I need to clear somethings off the top.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Enjoy your trip, bless you.

Daily scripture