Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Little Things...............

 The time has come  (before today) to make sure all the little things for the wedding get done.  Time to get the house in order for family to come and stay.  I am looking forward to seeing my daughter and her family.  We have not seen the grandchildren since last Thanksgiving and miss them.  My daughter we saw at my nieces wedding in June, and were Thankful for that visit.
I ordered my dress last week on Tuesday and it came  Wednesday morning.  I need to take the shoulder straps up and make a sash/belt for the dress. I would like to find a bracelet to wear that matches my earrings and necklace, so will be going out tomorrow to look for that.
The flower girl dresses area as done as I can do until Tuesday.  That is because the bride will be visiting her family over the weekend and will be fitting her little sister.  When she comes  back I will attach the skirt and put the zippers in both dress.
Meanwhile, I will finish the picture colleges, and other odd and small stuff that needs to get finishes.  Ten more days!!!!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Oh wow! I can't wait to see pictures... What excitement!

Denise said...

I know you are very excited, bless you.

Daily scripture