Monday, October 29, 2007

Weather

Ok, there were some nasty storms cells that went through the central valley this evening. We were between 2 so we just got some good rain. I heard on the news there were 1 inch hail stones at Herndon and 41, 8 miles from here. Lots of rains, wind and flooding in some of the nearby towns. Sure hope it doesn't rain on halloween. We really do need the rain, but I am sick and tired of the interruptions coming over the TV every 5 minutes

Eric is not going to go down south, it was cancelled today. He seems to be doing well on his diet. He is down 2 sizes in pants, and can wear some shirts I go him when he first moved here (they didn't fit then) and he is feeling better, says he has much more energy.

I have rested my shredder enough. I am shredding some old bills. Time to go back. I also need to finish some assessments. I have 6 more conferences and I am done. I have then scheduled for after class on Wed., Thurs. and Friday. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Yeah!

2 comments:

Ro said...

Those storms might be the ones moving our way. They're predicting 75 degrees tomorrow, and 50 on Wednesday. No snow till Friday, though. Lucky us. I still need to get some snowboots and snow gloves for the kids!

Christa said...

The news said the storm line was approx. 180 miles long, and it looked like it on the radar. Where the cells hit was nasty. It's going east, better get the kids their snowboots and gloves. It was wicked here, and it's more wicked in the mountains - higher elevations.

Daily scripture