Wednesday, October 17, 2007

That time of year, yuck!

The color in this Cosmo flower is really brilliant. I would love to stay outside and take photos of the flowers, and other things all day. But that just isn't reality right now. I don't mind doing assessments and parent conferences, but I really an not very happy with all the paperwork that the state require us to do for the assessments. It really doesn't make a difference in the child, (but I use them to help with my lesson plans. It is already very obvious by now what areas each child needs help in) just how it is reported, plus it does let the parents see how their child is learning and where they are at developmentally. The state wants to know that the money it is spending on the children is paying off, and this is one way of reporting it. It really isn't all that hard, it just takes hours and hours and hours and hours......................................................... to do.
So tonight, actually since around 2, except for going to the 'office' and dinner, I am stuck doing paperwork.. I need to get it right since the State Board of Education will be doing a review (my class) in the early spring. Stressfull, I would say so. Let me teach, that is the fun part.

No comments:

Daily scripture