Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Strange going on's

I am home alone, and I come into the front room, there is music coming from the room. How did the music get turned on - strange beings in my house? About an hour or so later I see that the tape player has an open door - again strange. I do not believe in monsters or lose spirits in my house, I really suspect the cat because he is always sitting on top of the music box. Lo and behold later that day we catch him in action. As he sleeps his paw dangles over the buttons that turn on the music and open the tape door, as you can see. He was really in a deep sleep.
I came back from Costco and decided to give the kitties a treat. Squirt is always playing with paper bags but the noise gets really anoying. So, having just purchased some new catnip I decided to have some fun. I put the catnip in the box I got from Costco - and shook it into the edges.
All the cats attacked the box but Jonah took control, he ripped the front of the box and shredded some of the cardboard, as you can see. He also babysat the box most of the day. The box is now in recycle.

So much for an exciting time. Now it is off the finish sorting my plastic food containers, some for the yard sale, some to keep.

2 comments:

Ro said...

I would have thought Caitlin was in your front room. I find out stereo on and the tape door open all the time. That's why I keep the volume on zero when I'm not listening to music!

Christa said...

Caitlin and Squirt must be of one mind.

Daily scripture